[Development] Using Transifex for handling Qt localization?

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Tue May 15 00:31:34 CEST 2012

Dimitris Glezos from Transifex saw
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Localization . This is the page where we
explain how to localize the strings contained in Qt releases into other
languages.

The next day he came with https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/qt/ ,
saying that here it is just in case we want to use that to handle
translations sanely. And he put me as maintainer, even if I have nothing
to do with all this (but I have a Transifex account, and some experience
using it for localizing Qt projects).

Anybody interested? I don't want to be the maintainer and I don't need
to be involved at all. Still, it feels like a better alternative than
the current situation.

--
Quim