[Development] Source code path in the debug information

song.7.liu at nokia.com song.7.liu at nokia.com
Wed May 16 04:49:31 CEST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to copy libQtCore.so.5.0.0 to another different folder to debug with my application,
but find that I can't step into the source code.

After look into libQtCore, it seems that the path of source code is relative instead absolute, for example as bellow:

../../include/QtCore/../../src/corelib/tools/qstring.h:
qstring.h                                    694            0x15013a

So is there a way to use the absolute path to build out a debug version of libQtCore ?
Or does anyone have some idea about this issue?

Many thanks ;)

Thanks,
Song