[Development] Help: Qt CS pre-scheduled sessions

Girish Ramakrishnan girish at forwardbias.in
Wed May 16 16:24:45 CEST 2012

Hi Thiago and Thiago,

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:55 AM, Thiago Lacerda
<thiago.lacerda at openbossa.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 5:12 AM, Thiago Macieira <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On terça-feira, 15 de maio de 2012 19.53.14, Girish Ramakrishnan wrote:
>> > Can we also have a sessions for Qt Widgets and Qt components? I can
>> > drive the former but not the latter.
>>
>> Don't worry, for the latter we've got the INdT guys coming who have stuff
>> present on that area. And we can press Jens into service too :-)
>

> Sure, we are going to prepare some cool stuff to present at a session
> talking about Qt Components for desktop, don't worry :-).

That's great :) I mentioned it above only so Quim reserves a time for
you guys since it's not on the wiki AFAICT. (BTW, A request on the
status of Qt components was one of the most requested topics at UDS.
Do you maintain a status update somewhere?)

Girish