[Development] The place of QML

Иван Комиссаров abbapoh at gmail.com
Fri May 18 07:36:39 CEST 2012

Btw, you're saying that painter technology is outdated? What speedup provides QML scene graph? According to this http://labs.qt.nokia.com/2011/05/31/qml-scene-graph-in-master/ article, speedup is 2.5 times. As for me, it's just a constant optimization, it is not reduces complexity very much, as for me.
If you say you reduced speed 10 times or 100 - it's the other issue. But saying that painter is outdated just because it 3 times slower than new qml... sounds like a marketing.