[Development] Using Transifex for handling Qt localization?

Quim Gil quim.gil at nokia.com
Fri May 18 19:18:06 CEST 2012

On 05/18/2012 01:46 AM, ext Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> one thing to consider is that some translators may not particularly like
> the idea of using a proprietary web app for their work, so gerrit would
> still need to be the authoritative repository with "normal" submissions
> enabled. i think that's doable.

Now I realize that I didn't introduce Transifex at all.

http://transifex.net is an open source tool. We could host our own
instance at Qt Project if we wish (fully integrating it to our CLA etc).
See http://transifex.org for source code etc.

http://transifex.net hosts an instance offered to open source projects
for free. Fedora, Razor-Qt, and +200 projects more are using it - see
https://www.transifex.net/connect/projects/

--
Quim