[Development] Documentation Session in QtCS 2012

Sivan Greenberg sivan at omniqueue.com
Sat May 19 19:31:41 CEST 2012

Hello All,

 As I'm keen on contributing to improve out documentation, I took the
liberty to put up on the wiki a session outline for what I hope will
be a productive doc sessions including (if time permits) thoughts of
beyond 5.0 and following hack sessions to get some of the new
decisions started.

 The page is here:
http://qt-project.org/groups/qt-contributors-summit-2012/wiki/Documentation

 I tried to account for most if not all of the current issues we're
facing with docs, and I've added some ideas of my own that I'm
interested to discuss, especial;ly in the area of community  building
around docs the the documentation review process.

 Casper, others: Feel free to add , correct where you see fit.

Thanks in advance,
--
-Sivan