[Development] Bugreports for Playground projects

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Tue May 22 12:33:22 CEST 2012

Hi,

> I think so ... certainly nobody seems passionate about it, at least.
> And nobody has it as one of their primary responsibilities as far as I
> know.

How can we fix this issue ? What is the workflow for nominating new
contributors for this role ? Something similar as for approvals ? Are
there current maintainers available for nominating new contributors
for such tasks ? How many access levels exist in Jira for contributors
?

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp