[Development] Nominating Peter Varga for approver status

Simon Hausmann simon.hausmann at nokia.com
Wed May 23 09:02:00 CEST 2012

Hi,

I would like to nominate Peter for approver status.

As part of the team in the University of Szeged he has completed the past few
rebases of V8 in the qtjsbackend module, a task that is anything but easy,
with a fast moving upstream and a very complex patch set on our side.

Based on his contributions he has clearly shown an understanding of V8 and the
way QML is using it. An understanding that I believe is deep enough for him to
easily review and approve contributions. I trust him to follow the process and
I trust him to review only patches he's comfortable reviewing.

Seconds? :)

Simon