[Development] QtSDK4.8 build options

Zhang DaWei zhangdw at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu May 24 05:03:06 CEST 2012

Hi everyone,

I have some questions about QTSDK4.8:
1)Are the libs used in QTSDK4.8 built from qt-everywhere-opensource?
2)if 1) is yes, is there anybody can tell me the total build options for the QTSDK4.8's libs building?

Any help will be appreciated!
Thanks!

--
-??-
The updated address is: zhangdw at cn.fujitsu.com
Zhang Da Wei
Development Dept.III
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
No. 6 Wenzhu Road, Nanjing, 210012, China,
Nanjing, 210012, China
TEL: +86+25-79988633-8785
COINS: 79955-8227
MAIL: zhangdw at cn.fujitsu.com
This communication is for use by the intended recipient(s)
only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not an intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying hereof
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify me by reply e-mail, permanently delete
this communication from your system, and destroy any hard
copies you may have printed