[Development] Binary incompatible changes to Qt 4.8

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Thu May 24 15:22:42 CEST 2012

On 24.5.2012 15.32, "Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at intel.com> wrote:

>On quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012 12.13.31, Yan Shapochnik wrote:
>> Since you are back porting this change to 4.8, I would also like to
>>make a
>> suggestion and include Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion support in the same
>> manner.
>
>Yes, makes sense.

If feasible, I would like to see both Mac OS X 10.8 and Windows 8 (to the
extent it is know at that time) working in the 4.8.3 release, as well as
Ubuntu 12.04.

In addition to making the obvious fixes it would be important to do
regular CI on these platforms as well, if possible. Do you think it is
feasible?

Since 4.8 will live for a long time it is important to keep it running in
these new operating system versions.

Yours,

		Tuukka