[Development] topic branch feature in Gerrit

Sergio Ahumada sergio.ahumada at nokia.com
Fri May 25 12:20:19 CEST 2012

On 05/24/2012 01:33 PM, ext Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012 13.10.23, Sergio Ahumada wrote:
>> - for all projects ?
>> - for some projects as a pilot ? which projects ?
>> - for a dummy project so people can test it before going live ?
>
> I'd like to see it in qtbase, but I figure that we should enable it at least
> for all projects that have the CI-testing feature.

Hi,

Since the only feedback I got was from Thiago, I've followed his advice
and enabled the topic branch feature for those projects that are CI tested.

Topic branch feature is enabled for:

- qt/qt.git
- qt/qt3d.git
- qt/qt5.git
- qt/qtactiveqt.git
- qt/qtbase.git
- qt/qtconnectivity.git
- qt/qtdeclarative.git
- qt/qtdoc.git
- qt/qtdocgallery.git
- qt/qtfeedback.git
- qt/qtgraphicaleffects.git
- qt/qtimageformats.git
- qt/qtjsbackend.git
- qt/qtjsondb.git
- qt/qtlocation.git
- qt/qtmultimedia.git
- qt/qtphonon.git
- qt/qtpim.git
- qt/qtqa.git
- qt/qtquick1.git
- qt/qtscript.git
- qt/qtsensors.git
- qt/qtsvg.git
- qt/qtsystems.git
- qt/qttools.git
- qt/qttranslations.git
- qt/qtxmlpatterns.git

I've also created a meta task for potential problems/features/changes
related to this feature
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTQAINFRA-519 (so you can
create sub-tasks on it)

If your project is not in this list and you want this feature enabled,
just send me a private email and I'll enable it.

Cheers,
--
Sergio Ahumada