[Development] Qt5 binary installers

Loaden loaden at gmail.com
Tue May 29 02:05:25 CEST 2012

A workround: You can change qtbase\mkspecs\qconfig.pri after configure is
done.

> CONFIG+= debug shared rtti sse2 qpa

> CONFIG+= debug *build_all* shared rtti sse2 qpa

Then everything should build well. I am using this hack for a long time.
After the build done, you can change to back, just remove 'build_all'
because we don't realy wan't it.

--
Please don't ask where I come from, It's a shame!
Best Regards