[Development] Alpha 2 this week or skip it

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu May 31 15:25:01 CEST 2012

I'd say that if we have an alpha 2, it's this week. Or we don't release it at
all and go straight for the beta.

The current beta snapshot at [1] still has the alpha packaging -- one big
source file. So I can't begin a beta testing, but I can an alpha one. I'll
start the build now and report how it went on Linux and Windows.

[1] http://releases.qt-project.org/qt5.0/beta-snapshots/latest/