[Development] [JEG] JIRA changes

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu May 31 20:00:25 CEST 2012

> That would require elevation to approver status via the normal multi week process or agreement on triager role criteria and elevation to that role.

I personally believe that, the playground project maintainers should
be able to get rights for this right away, like they do in case
Gerrit. They are in charge for the playground project success after
all. I do not see the point of having a triager criteria for them.

In addition, this would also be an inconsistent workflow for
playground projects with the Gerrit happening.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp