[Development] Moving Qt 4 mobility and qt-labs to gerrit

Knoll Lars Lars.Knoll at digia.com
Thu Nov 1 09:02:44 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

this is mainly a heads up for all of you.

As part of the transfer from Nokia to Digia, we've also inherited the rights to Qt mobility (4.x), as well as the content of qt-labs (http://qt.gitorious.org/qt-labs/). We want to start moving these projects over to gerrit/codereview in the next days, so that they have a new home where people can contribute to them again (the gitorious mainlines are read-only currently).

Cheers,
Lars