[Development] Pending decisions on co-installation

Jan Kundrát jkt at flaska.net
Thu Nov 1 13:31:45 CET 2012

On 10/31/12 15:14, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> there is no need to make it ignore anything, as -lQtCore would not find
> any of the above files. the unversioned symlink would be found by virtue
> of adding -L/usr/lib64/qt5/lib to the linker command line, and that
> directory (which you get from qmake -query QT_INSTALL_LIBS) containing
> said unversioned symlink. this really isn't rocket science ...

Sorry for confusion, I haven't looked at the contents of the qt-devel
RPM [1]. As you can see, it pushes an unversioned libQtCore.so into
/usr/lib, and that's a problem.

[1]
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/6/idpl/18333806/dir/scientific_linux_6/com/qt-devel-4.6.2-24.el6.x86_64.rpm

With kind regards,