[Development] Status of WP8 port

Sorvig Morten Morten.Sorvig at digia.com
Mon Nov 5 14:45:12 CET 2012

On Nov 2, 2012, at 8:42 AM, Kacper Gazda <kgazda at milosolutions.com> wrote:

> It's good news that Digia is targetting iOS and Android platforms, which have huge user base, I wonder how are these ports going, though ?
> You guys planning to have an alpha this year for any of the platforms ?
>
> I am asking as our team is preparing a tablet app which should be running on Android and iPad earlny next year and we don't see other option than using Qt.

Qt 5 for iOS is not functional yet, but you can track our progress here:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#q,status:merged+project:qt/qtbase+branch:ios,n,z

We won't blog or make any announcements until we have a working prototype port. We're also not ready to commit to a timeline for releases.

Morten