[Development] Proposal: New list of Qt 5 reference / Tier 1 platforms

Peter Hartmann phartmann at rim.com
Wed Nov 7 15:30:11 CET 2012

Hello,

On 11/07/2012 01:26 PM, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> (...)
> I have always been surprised why there has no been more work done on the
> CI front towards the very common ARM platform. I had to catch common ARM
> issues on Harmattan and elsewhere (not only mobile phone material) that
> pretty much came up for all the cases. Such things would have been
> really nice to be caught by CI.

we (RIM) currently have an own Jenkins setup which builds Qt for
BlackBerry 10 (ARM and x86), and also runs auto tests (currently only
QtCore classes unfortunately). The process of making that Jenkins node
public including build / test logs etc. is currently stuck in a company
security check.
But our plan is absolutely to have test and build results public, and
make the setup stable enough to at some point tie into the Qt CI
infrastructure.

Peter