[Development] QML Tooling Renames (was: Pending decisions on co-installation)

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:19:11 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 4:53 AM, Koehne Kai <Kai.Koehne at digia.com> wrote:
> [...]

qmleasing was for easy importing of After Effects easing curves, and
easingcurveeditor was for more manual manipulation of curves. But both
tools display an easing curve, a rectangle to test it with, and an
array output that you can paste into a QML animation. It makes sense
to have one easing curve tool, which can import from AE and then let
you play with it a bit. Still there's no problem waiting for Thomas to
review it, it's not really urgent (although it would be nice to have
it fit in with the rest of the tool renames).

--
Alan Alpert