[Development] How to run multiple qtbase unitary tests subsets

haithem rahmani haithem.rahmani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:30:26 CET 2012

Hi all,

I'm trying to run the qt5-0.0.0 on using DirectFB qpa plugin.
I've found failures in some qtbase unitary tests for instance:

********* Start testing of tst_QGraphicsEffectSource *********
Config: Using QTest library 5.0.0, Qt 5.0.0
 (!!!)  *** UNIMPLEMENTED [fusion_get_fusionee_pid] ***
[../../../lib/fusion/fusion.c:3518]
FAIL!  : tst_QGraphicsEffectSource::initTestCase()
'QTest::qWaitForWindowActive(view)' returned FALSE. ()
   Loc: [tst_qgraphicseffectsource.cpp(182)]
PASS   : tst_QGraphicsEffectSource::cleanupTestCase()
Totals: 1 passed, 1 failed, 0 skipped
********* Finished testing of tst_QGraphicsEffectSource *********

So I want to setup a cron job to run all the tests and collect the result.
But I didn't find any way to run multiple subsets except doing it
sequentially.

is there any script or program to run all the subsets and collect the
results at once.

regards
Haithem.

--
*
Never say that's "impossible", the word itself says "I'm Possible"