[Development] Module maintainer's explicit approval required for Qt 5 inclusion

Pasion Jerome Jerome.Pasion at digia.com
Thu Oct 4 15:46:06 CEST 2012

Hello,

We have this page: http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/5.0/modules.html
There are links that need to be updated (waiting for some merges first), but for the most part, it lists all of the Qt 5 modules. If I get a list of the released modules, I can modify that page.

What about the modules that do not have adequate reference documentation? The status is here: http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt5DocumentationProject

Cheers,
Jerome Pasion
Documentation Engineer - Digia, Qt