[Development] How to release critical fixes?

Rafael Roquetto rafael.roquetto at kdab.com
Fri Oct 5 16:32:59 CEST 2012

Hello all,

Following the discussion concerning 4.8.3-1 vs 4.8.4, I think an important
gap on the workflow has been exposed: how to release critical patches? I am
not sure if this makes sense, since I am entirely not acquitanted to the
entire release process, but would anyone have any suggestion or comments on
how we could issue these exceptional releases that should only include highly
critical fixes (i.e. the SSL one)? Feedback?

Thanks,
Rafael
--
** Qt Developer Conference: http://qtconference.kdab.com/ **