[Development] Integration system problems

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at kdab.com
Wed Oct 10 09:59:18 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tuesday 09 October 2012 13:28:01 Peter Varga wrote:
> I've noticed that merging patches into QtDeclarative repository doesn't
> really work, see https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,36116
> I suppose that the problem is in the integration system.

There seems to be another problem with the qtdeclarative repository: The
sanity bot doesn't review patches anymore. See for example
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,36735. I had to add the sanity bot
manually to the reviewers list, but even then it doesn't actually review the
patch.
Is there a way to work around this?

Regards,
Thomas
--
** Qt Developer Conference: http://qtconference.kdab.com/ **

Thomas McGuire | thomas.mcguire at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090