[Development] Integration system problems

Alan Alpert 416365416c at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:06:11 CEST 2012

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 12:59 AM, Thomas McGuire
<thomas.mcguire at kdab.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 09 October 2012 13:28:01 Peter Varga wrote:
>> I've noticed that merging patches into QtDeclarative repository doesn't
>> really work, see https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,36116
>> I suppose that the problem is in the integration system.
>
> There seems to be another problem with the qtdeclarative repository: The
> sanity bot doesn't review patches anymore. See for example
> https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,36735. I had to add the sanity bot
> manually to the reviewers list, but even then it doesn't actually review the
> patch.
> Is there a way to work around this?

Yes, review it yourself. You can either do the sanity review and +1
entirely yourself or you can run the bot's functions locally from the
sanitize-commit script (I think it's in the qtrepotools repo). Then
you'd still give it the +1 yourself if the results check out.

If you're asking how a user gives a manual sanity review, that
functionalit is carefully protected. The sanity review box is hidden
behind a triangle to expand that section. That measure has been quite
successful in preventing manual sanity reviews before, you will need
to work around that by clicking the triangle in your browser in order
to give a manual sanity check.

--
Alan Alpert