[Development] Moving QtMobility to qt-project.org

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at kdab.com
Mon Oct 15 14:34:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Monday 15 October 2012 14:21:18 Sze Howe Koh wrote:
> Pardon my ignorance; before reading this I thought that QtMobility had been
> merged into Qt 5 as add-on modules. May I ask why functionality is still
> being kept duplicated?

Right, all of qtmobility has been split up for Qt5, as different add-on
modules like QtSensors and QtMultimedia.

This is about bringing qtmobility, the Qt4 version, to qt-project.org.

Regards,
Thomas
--
** Qt Developer Conference: http://qtconference.kdab.com/ **

Thomas McGuire | thomas.mcguire at kdab.com | Software Engineer
Tel. Germany +49-30-521325470, Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090