[Development] Replacing Cleanlooks and Plastique

Linos info at linos.es
Mon Oct 15 19:21:41 CEST 2012

On 15/10/12 19:06, Nurmi J-P wrote:
>> "flashy").
>>>
>>> +1 here
>>>
>> +1 here too
>>

> Before everyone rushes up to throw his/her protest on the table, I'd like to invite you take another look at the replacement proposal. I'm getting the feeling that people didn't even take a look at it before protesting the removal of cleanlooks & plastique.
>
> The Fusion style: http://i.imgur.com/kn67x.png
>
> Do you really call that flashy? Don't let the colors fool you, it's just showing off the capabilities of the new fusion style and custom palettes. The idea is to unite cleanlooks & plastique in order to reduce the maintenance burden and refresh the looks to make it look modern, not flashy bling bling.
>
> --
> J-P Nurmi

Actually i like the proposed style, i am not sure if it's better that Plastique
but seems fine for me, the problem it's that with a new style we can have, for
example, new bugs of stylesheets. I am not sure remove the actual working styles
with the first release of Fusion it's a good idea.

Regards,
Miguel Angel.