[Development] RFC: Qt Security Policy

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Oct 19 01:09:53 CEST 2012

On quinta-feira, 18 de outubro de 2012 12.11.32, d3fault wrote:
> Bump.
>
> What's going on with this important issue?
>
> -Am I being ignored (in which case, I should have used a pseudonym to
> present my argument)?

More or less. Most of the time, I read your emails, but I do not take your
opinions into account. You've lost that right months ago and I told you about
that in private. Though I gave you the benefit of the doubt again for this
thread since it's about security, you quickly proceeded to undermine that too.

> -Has discussion halted because of a lack of consensus (in which case,
> I present to you the following image: http://bayimg.com/eAEhDAaEE )?

It ended because it reached a consensus. Since your suggestions aren't being
considered and you're the only one disagreeing, it is a consensus.

> -Am I being listened to (this is the optimal case for every situation
> ever (ever))?

Not much.