[Development] highlight/background colour of active tabs

Randolph D. rdohm321 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:58:05 CEST 2012

thanksAndré, it should be the default style
http://dooble.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dooble/trunk/browser/Source/dtabwidget.cc?revision=4784&view=markup
http://dooble.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/dooble/trunk/browser/Source/dtabwidget.cc?revision=4755&view=markup
though it could be manually defined, I ask Qt people to switch default, the
active one to white, or the inactive tabs to lightgrey and the active tab
to dark grey. either or, thanks.