[Development] qfiledialog.o build failure

Geoffrey Gowey gjgowey at gjgowey.com
Mon Oct 22 19:12:13 CEST 2012

hmm... the only defines occurring are the defaults created by
configure.Commenting out everything out so only

err = getpwnam_r(userName.toLocal8Bit().constData(), &pw, buf,
bufSize, &tmpPw);

remains results in a successful compile.

BTW- Who do I write to in order to get these bugfixes incorporated?
Stepping away then trying to do a pull down and build is causing me grief
since I forgot that I already reported these bugs.

--
Kindest Regards,

Geoff
----
To see what my availability is today or to schedule a meeting please use my
Tungle page: http://tungle.me/gjgowey