[Development] qfiledialog.o build failure

Giuseppe D'Angelo dangelog at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 19:18:45 CEST 2012

On 22 October 2012 19:12, Geoffrey Gowey <gjgowey at gjgowey.com> wrote:
> BTW- Who do I write to in order to get these bugfixes incorporated?
> Stepping away then trying to do a pull down and build is causing me grief
> since I forgot that I already reported these bugs.

You're strongly encouraged to send patches to Qt! Please see
http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Contribution-Guidelines for how to do
it.

Also, it would be great if you could please test Qt 5 compilation on
Solaris and report any issues you might have (or, again, provide
patches!). Despite not being a tier1 platform, another toolchain may
spot problems in the current code.

Thanks,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo