[Development] QT5 and cmake

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Mon Oct 22 22:05:23 CEST 2012

On Monday, October 22, 2012 21:46:22 Tobias Widlund wrote:
> Hey
> I tried to get Qt5 installed on windows7 for using in my project with
> cmake.
> I installed the binary packages of the qt5 beta for windows and installed
> it. I proceeded to try to configure with my cmakelists.txt, following this
> guide: http://doc-snapshot.qt-project.org/5.0/cmake-manual.html

Hi,

The CMake files are not installed in the beta1:

http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt500beta1KnownIssues

You can build Qt from git yourself to get the CMake files, wait for the next
beta, or try out one of the more recent snapshot candidates (I haven't tried
this last one):

http://origin.releases.qt-project.org/digia/5.0.0_beta2/2012-10-15-282/

Thanks,

--