[Development] Help needed with math3d classes

Sean Harmer sean.harmer at kdab.com
Tue Sep 4 13:48:20 CEST 2012

Hi list,

I have prepared the following change which rationalises the QtGui/math3d
classes to use float for both internal storage and in its API

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,33148

Unfortunately the CI systems's 32-bit Ubuntu 10.04 slave is failing one test,
namely widgets/graphicsview/qgraphicstransform on something right near the end
of the test.

I am unable to reproduce this either on my native builds or on a 32-bit Ubuntu
10.04 virtual. I would therefore like to ask if anybody could help me test
this and track the problem down please?

It seems that qFuzzyCompare() is failing in this particular case.

I know that qFuzzyCompare() is not the best for comparing floating point
numbers, especially if one of the values is very very close to zero, but it
works on other platforms in this test.

Please let me know if you are able to reproduce this test failure and are
willing to work with me to resolve it. I will owe you a beer :)

Many thanks in advance,

Sean
--
Dr Sean Harmer | sean.harmer at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer