[Development] Upcoming CI disruptions

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger at freyther.de
Thu Sep 20 12:44:31 CEST 2012

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 02:06:05PM +1000, Rohan McGovern wrote:

Hi,

I am sorry to be the pain here. :}

> In preparation for the transfer of remaining systems from Nokia to
> Digia, various projects covered by the Qt CI will soon be migrated from
> Nokia's Pulse infrastructure to a new Jenkins setup.

Will the new Jenkins system be publically visible? E.g. it would be
interesting to get more than just the build log in case the integration
fails.

Will it be possible to add further nodes to this system? E.g. I am still
running my FreeBSD and Linux MIPS EL nodes (build tests).

Will the (admin) access to this jenkins be limited to people at Digia?

cheers
	holger