[Development] Not able to install Qt plugin to Eclipse IDE

Michal G. guziemic.spam at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 13:40:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

Last days, I was forced to reinstal my Eclipse IDE and now I am not able to
find plugin to Eclipse. When Nokia was maintains it was OK, under this link
http://blog.qt.digia.com/2007/07/11/develop-qt-applications-in-eclipse/there
was information and direction where to find plugin. Right now when
everything is on Digia the plugin page does not exists.

Do you know how to install this plugin or where can I find it? Or maybe
Digia will not support this integration any more and I should switch to
QtCreator?

Best regard,
Michal