[Development] What's with bugreports.qt-project.org?

Shaw Andy Andy.Shaw at digia.com
Wed Sep 26 15:57:44 CEST 2012

Where ever possible the fixes are contributed back to the qt-project, we don't put them in the commercial only release.  In some cases the fix is not sufficient enough (for one reason or another) to go into the qt-project but it is sufficient enough for the customer at least to keep the patch around so that they can continue to use it for the releases they have access to.

But generally speaking if we can contribute the patch back then we do so.

Andy