[Development] Urgent gerrit change for 5.1: closing the Qt Quick feature gap on the desktop

Jake Thomas Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Mon Apr 1 21:56:19 CEST 2013

QQuickLiquidCrystalDisplayNumber, really? We aren't Cocoa devs. :) Is there a better name that can be used? "LCD number" is rather vague as it is; it could refer to a style like this as well, for example:

How about, QQuickSegmentedNumber, as the digits are drawn in line segments?
--
Jake Petroules
Chief Technology Officer
Email: jake.petroules at petroules.com