[Development] Qt5 combined source package - Perl dependency

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Apr 30 17:59:47 CEST 2013

On terça-feira, 30 de abril de 2013 17.24.29, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:

> > Can we do it somehow less magically? Isn't there a way to do it if it
> > needs to be done, and not do it if it doesn't need to be done?
> >

> no, because latest on the second in-source build it would not be
> necessary any more, thus messing up the expectations of those who want a
> rebuild.

I'm seriously wondering why configure.exe needs to be rebuilt if none of the
sources have changed. Can't we simply adapt the Makefile?

For the include dir, it's a little harder to determine, especially since this
will also affect rules inside .prf files in mkspecs. Any chance we can simply
try and run syncqt, but ignore errors?