[Development] Setting a Minimum Support OpenSSL Version

Jake Thomas Petroules jake.petroules at petroules.com
Thu Aug 1 18:01:26 CEST 2013

I assume that this excludes OS X, given that the very latest version still only has 0.9.8y.

Are there or have there ever been any plans to implement additional crypto backends such
as CommonCrypto (OS X and iOS, the latter of which doesn't have OpenSSL at all) and
CAPI/CNG on Windows? SSL in Qt would work out-of-the-box.
--
Jake Petroules
Chief Technology Officer
Email: jake.petroules at petroules.com