[Development] [QtSerialPort] Porting to Android

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Aug 1 22:19:12 CEST 2013

I think most of your questions is well answered in the previously linked
android serialport project which I sent a link to, before.

If you check their manifest file, you cannot see there is no special
permission requested. Although they seem to use "chroot" for the emulator
environment which is rooted ...

I think the first step is to make a comparison between the Unix
QtSerialPort backend and their native code.