[Development] [QtSerialPort] Porting to Android

Eskil Abrahamsen Blomfeldt eskil.abrahamsen-blomfeldt at digia.com
Fri Aug 2 09:12:01 CEST 2013

On 08/01/2013 07:45 PM, Denis Shienkov wrote:
> Hi Thiago,
>
> E.g. I don't see any Android's source code in repositories of Qt5.1.
> For example, where code, e.g. in:
>
> http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/qtbase/trees/stable/src/corelib
>
> ??
>
> I understand nothing. I am confused... :(

As someone else mentioned, there are two QPA plugins in
$QT/src/plugins/platforms/android and there is also some Java code under
$QT/src/android. That's the main integration points between Android and
Qt. Beyond that, there is code behind #ifdef Q_OS_ANDROID and #ifdef
Q_OS_LINUX scattered around Qt, and also some foo_android.cpp backends.

The structure and locations of the integration code is covered in my blog:

https://blog.qt.digia.com/blog/2013/07/23/anatomy-of-a-qt-5-for-android-application/

-- Eskil