[Development] QtSC: Scene Graph discussion

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Fri Aug 2 11:05:16 CEST 2013

On 2 August 2013 09:42, Sletta Gunnar <Gunnar.Sletta at digia.com> wrote:

> > The audience may not need it, but I would. :-) "less pressing" means it
> is not high priority for you, but contribution is welcome?
>
> 1 makes it possible for anyone to do 2-4 outside of Qt, and unless there
> are convincing arguments why they should be there in Qt, I don't think they
> should be there.

I really hope this is not equivalent to that only QtQuick/QML is meant to
be supported in the Qt Project. We still have QtWidgets maintained inside
the Qt Project for good. I really hope the good old way of developing
applications with C++ without the QML interpretation and higher layers will
still be available.