[Development] Error while installing Qt for Tizen

Tomasz Olszak olszak.tomasz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:06:13 CEST 2013

2013/7/19 Ahcene <opax.gm at gmail.com>

> Hello everybody,
>
> I try to install Qt for Tizen but I have an issue. It doesn't finish.
>
> I am on Ubuntu 13.04
>
> I have downloaded qt-tizen-1.0-alpha2.tar.gz<http://download.qt-project.org/community_releases/tizen/1.0-alpha2/qt-tizen-1.0-alpha2.tar.gz>and
> qt-tizen-integration-1.0-alpha2.tar.gz<http://download.qt-project.org/community_releases/tizen/1.0-alpha2/qt-tizen-integration-1.0-alpha2.tar.gz>
>
> I want to use it with the emulator
>
> the command is
> sudo MAKE_THREADS=2 ./downloadAndBuildAll.sh $USER
>

> here is the error [in french]
>
> /usr/bin/ld: ne peut trouver /lib/libc.so.6 à l'intérieur de
> /usr/bin/ld: ne peut trouver /usr/lib/libc_nonshared.a à l'intérieur de
> collect2: erreur: ld a retourné 1 code d'état d'exécution
> make: *** [opengles2] Erreur 1
> OpenGL ES 2.x disabled.
> The OpenGL ES 2.0 functionality test failed!
>  You might need to modify the include and library search paths by editing
> QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENGL_ES2, QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENGL_ES2 and QMAKE_LIBS_OPENGL_ES2
> in
> [PATH]/Tizen/qt-tizen-1.0-alpha2/emulator/qt5.gitorious/qtbase/mkspecs/devices/linux-g++-tizen-emulator.
>

> could someone help me please?
>
> Thank you!

For building this for Tizen emulator you need to have Tizen SDK installed.
Just look at http://qt-project.org/wiki/Build-Qt-for-Tizen
and use latest tizenbuildtools repo. It will build pre alpha 3.
I will be on IRC ( #qt-tizen @ irc.freenode.org) this evening (after 6 PM)
and can help you with all issues online.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Tomasz Olszak