[Development] New reference platforms in the CI for Qt5.2

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Aug 7 17:24:21 CEST 2013

On quarta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2013 13:12:29, Sergio Ahumada wrote:
> > Changes in short would be to drop OSX 10.6 and Ubuntu 10.04 from our
> > builds. As new platforms we would bring up OSX 10.9 and Ubuntu 13.04.
> > Also a new platform would be Windows 8.1, which would get one or two
> > configurations from our Windows 7 builds.
> Does this means that we drop support for OS X 10.6 in Qt 5.2 ?

Dropping as a reference platform does not mean dropping support.

Tony, would there be any OS X 10.6 machines left in the CI? If not, then I
think this is a bad idea. Like Jake says, 35% of the market still uses 10.6,
we need Qt tested there. Apple accelerated the last two releases of their OS
and few people are upgrading.