[Development] New reference platforms in the CI for Qt5.2

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Aug 7 17:27:30 CEST 2013

On quarta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2013 09:47:18, Sarajärvi Tony wrote:
> As Ubuntu 10.04 is using KDE and not Gnome, I'd like to know what you think
> if we used KDE in Ubuntu 13.04 as well?

I'd rather we sticked to KDE. At the very least, kwin. It's a WM we know,
behaves properly, and whose maintainer we know will respond to issues we may
find (we haven't in years).

Whichever way we go, we need the Qt 4 libs installed system-wide, to ensure we
don't break the build when those libs are present.

Also, please ensure that we have one of the LTS kernels (3.0, 3.4 or 3.10).