[Development] New reference platforms in the CI for Qt5.2

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Aug 7 18:05:51 CEST 2013

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Thiago Macieira
<thiago.macieira at intel.com>wrote:

> Tony, would there be any OS X 10.6 machines left in the CI? If not, then I
> think this is a bad idea. Like Jake says, 35% of the market still uses
> 10.6,
> we need Qt tested there. Apple accelerated the last two releases of their
> OS
> and few people are upgrading.

It would be nice to be tested, yes, but I do not know drawback of that from
CI pov. Perhaps, Tony can elaborate?

Here is the previous not so old thread:

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/development/2013-June/011161.html

> Also, please ensure that we have one of the LTS kernels (3.0, 3.4 or 3.10).

We have had Ubuntu 12.04 LTS for a while using LTS kernel (3.2).

-- Laszlo