[Development] epoll event dispatcher

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Aug 9 17:32:17 CEST 2013

On quinta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2013 08:18:18, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Despite the comments in it, the task is actually unrelated. It's asking
> about  a poll-based dispatcher, not an epoll-based one. A poll-based
> dispatcher makes a lot of sense and I'd love to see it implemented.

A patch for poll() has been submitted:
https://bugreports.qt-project.org/secure/attachment/34180/qt5-poll.patch

It's outside codereview because the submitter's company couldn't / wouldn't
agree with the CLA. They just made the code available under a very permissive
license instead.

Could anyone take a look?