[Development] Building a QtAddon from git

Chris Craig craig at ics.com
Sat Aug 10 03:37:24 CEST 2013

Sigh.  I haven't tried building qtjsonstream with 5.1 yet.  It looks like a
MODULE_VERSION is now required in .qmake.conf.  Try adding something like:

MODULE_VERSION = 5.1.1

to .qmake.cache

I am not sure what the correct value should be for a playground module that
is more or less stagnant should be.  Does it need to get bumped with each
release like the official modules?  Perhaps Sergio, Ossi, or somebody else
who does this stuff can chime in.

Once I figure out what the value should be, I'll change it in qtjsonstream
and qtprocessmanager.

Chris