[Development] Bug status update

Blasche Alexander Alexander.Blasche at digia.com
Tue Aug 13 09:34:10 CEST 2013

Hi Samuel,

>> File an issue in here: https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTJIRA
>Do you mean a "request triaging rights" issue ?

Correct. in the absence of a proper admin I have taken it upon myself to go through the QTJIRA tasks and solve whatever I can. Nobody should expect JIra updates though ;)

You have triager rights now.

This leaves one question open to the greater audience, what's the process to get triager rights approved? Similar to the one for approver rights or can anybody ask and gets simply given. A consensus/input on this would be appreciated; otherwise I have to make one up (as in this case with Samuel).

--
Alex