[Development] [Feature Request] Websockets

Christian Gagneraud chgans at gna.org
Thu Aug 15 04:01:26 CEST 2013

On 15/08/13 12:40, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On quinta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2013 02:20:34, Kurt Pattyn wrote:
>> BTW: I only received 2 responses to this mail: does that mean, this is not
>> important enough to be considered for inclusion? I am a bit confused about
>> how to proceed. Do I just dump the code into gitorious, and wait for
>> reactions? Do I leave it where it is? (BTW, Shane already reviewed some of
>> the code, which is awesome; thanks Shane).
>
> That means you received 3 separate feedbacks, not counting the IRC discussion
> I saw you were in, in less than 12 hours since your post.
>
> I qualify that as "people quite interested".

I am interested too! ;)

I had a look at your project a month ago (or so), and I would like to
use it with QtPlayground/QtJsonStream in a coming project.
Basically My use case is a JSON based protocol that could go through a
QIODevice (especially QSerialPort, QTcpSocket and QWebSocket), that
would be awesome!

Chris