[Development] Qt5.1.1 known issues

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Aug 21 18:02:49 CEST 2013

On quarta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2013 05:15:59, Chris Gilbert wrote:
> If there is no existing, tested fix I understand completely, no problem.
>
> I was under the impression that the issue had been resolved some weeks ago -
> I recall seeing a couple of patches regarding the font system that looked
> related.
>
> (I popped into IRC a while back and was directed to them for testing when I
> asked about the issue)

It was a misunderstanding. The comment by Gabriel said that he had not seen
the issue anymore. But it looks like he can reproduce the issue with a release
package, just not with his own, local build (the one with debugging symbols he
could debug the issue with).

So it's not fixed, we still don't know for sure what will fix it (despite Tor
Arne's patch), and moreover we do not have the visibility of what else is
broken on 10.9.